Your fitness is the most important factor at Will Power.
This business has been around since the year 2000 and has outlasted nearly all it’s competitors.
But without a few basic guidelines this business would not be able to survive to serve your needs.
So below are the basic points to note when starting or renewing your personal training program.
- Sessions are still charged unless you cancel before 8 pm the day before your session. Cancellations will only be accepted via phone call or text message.
- Sessions are charged in 3 month blocks and are strictly valid for 4 months. This gives you 1 month extra time in each block to allow for illness and travel. After that your sessions will have expired and you will need to purchase more sessions to continue. Travel, injury work obligations and illness are not excuses to warrant expecting a longer expiry time.
- Corporate/Company training sessions will not have any postponement time allowed except for public holidays.
- If your trainer postpones the session due to illness then your expiry time is pushed back allowing for that.
- Sessions are only defaulted to the South Yarra Sports centre upon a decision of rain made by your trainer. Sessions are still held outside in drizzle.
- Sessions in the heat will still be held outside but will be held in the shade. If you choose to cancel on the day because of the heat then your session is forfeited.
- Lastly have fun and enjoy your training 🙂